What is GoldenAge Coin (GAC)?
GoldenAge Coin(GAC), is a Cryptocurrency and Blockchain platform designed to provide investment opportunities with Cryptocurrency education where it is entirely possible to find the independence we all desire, in a community of like-minded, freedom-loving individuals like you.
So In welcoming you, you are introduced to a unique decentralized system that is peer-to-peer in nature, using a tokenized asset. You are with great liberty, allowed to own and control your asset(s) and money anywhere at anytime
A total of 18,000,000 GAC tokens (inclusive of 20% bonuses) will be issued during the Initial Coin Offer.
Please note that resale and distribution of GAC will be carried out in five rounds using the schedule below.
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) start dates commences with Pre-Sales on 12th December 2017 (3 pm UTC)
To participate in this business opportunity kindly visit our website https://goldenagecoin.io or add yourself to our social media groups
Acquisition of GAC Tokens will be a continuous / restricted process to regulate sales within given time phases at nominated PRICES:
- Presale: 6,000,000GAC @ $0.8 from 12th - 14th Dec 2017 UTC
- ICO Round 1: 2,400,000GAC @ $1 from 15th - 17th Dec 2017 UTC
- ICO Round 2: 2,400,000GAC @ $1.05 from 18th - 20th Dec 2017 UTC
- ICO Round 3: 2,400,000GAC @ $1.1 from 21st - 23rd Dec 2017 UTC
- ICO Round 4: 2,400,000GAC @ $1.15 from 24th - 26th Dec 2017 UTC
- ICO Round 5: 2,400,000GAC @ $1.2 from 27th - 29th Dec 2017 UTC
- Daily purchase limits will be applied to prevent hoarding and dumping of GAC
- You MUST have ERC20 Ether Wallet like Myetherwallet, MetaMask, etc
- Payments MUST BE THE EXACT amount of BTC or ETH in the order form
- Acquisitions of GAC will be confirmed on the respective Blockchain transaction trails before GAC Token will be issued
- GAC Tokens purchased during the Presale and ICO cannot be transferred or traded until the end of the ICO when all tokens will be made transferable through crypto trading. However, your wallet is credited with GAC as soon as transactions are confirmed
- All Acquisitions made after the Hard Cap is reached will be returned to the sending addresses
- DO NOT SEND BTC or ETH FROM EXCHANGES AS THIS MAY LEAD TO LOSS OF FUNDS AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS